Synthesis of Polymeric Nanoparticles- Objective, Equipment, Procedure, Result
Aim:- The synthesis of polymeric nanoparticles. The Synthesis of Polymeric Nanoparticles- Aim, Objective, Principal, Equipment, Procedure, Media Used, Result Interpretation, Limitations and Examples|
Chemicals:- Berberine drug, Methanol, Sodium alginate, Tween 80, Distilled water.
Equipment:- Pipettes, Stirrer, Glass flask, measuring cylinder etc.
- Take 0.02gm of Berberine drug and added with 10ml of methanol (soln– 1).
- Stirrer the solution of step first for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Now, take0.01gm of sodium alginate and added with 20ml distilled water. Stirrer the solution for 20-25 minutes at the speed of 300-500 rpm (soln– 2).
- Take 1.5ml of tween 80 and added to 100ml distilled water. Stirrer the solution for 15 minutes at 500-700rpm. Take 50 ml solution from this. (soln– 3)
- Now mix solution-1 into solution-2 drop wisely and now mix this prepared solution in solution-3 drop wisely.
- Take 10ml of methanol. (soln-1)
- Prepare soln-2 same as in case of drug-loaded.
- Take 50ml of Tween 80(soln-3).
- Now mix soln– 1 into soln– 2 dropwise and this prepared solution into soln-3 drop wisely.
- Now take the PSA analysis and UV-V’s spectrophotometric analysis of both drug-loaded and without drug samples.
Polymeric nanoparticles have been synthesized.